- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ROVEX REVENGE REEL LARGE SIZES
The 6000 and 8000 Rovex Revenge Reels are amazing looking spin reels built to handle the rigors of the toughest forms of our sport, the beach the boat and the rocks. The revenge is a class of reel that will suit the novice or intermediate angler looking for a fishing reel that offers a whole lot more than your average entry level spin reel, but for a similar price. The Revenge is feature packed, built to last and chock full of performance.
Once you hit the 6000 or 8000 size spin reel you are hunting a much bigger class of fish. You are using bigger lures, live baits and whole dead baits such as big fresh squid. The boaties and rock hoppers are likely targeting Yellow Tail Kingfish, Cobia, Tuna, Mackerel, Salmon, and the like. The Surf guys have an eye on all comers but are well placed for massive Mulloway that haunt the deeper surf gutters growing well in excess of the 15kg mark. Of course, they will be ideal for surf side Aussie Salmon and big Greenbacks tailor.
The large size Rovex Revenge Reels for sale now, sport a host of features usually reserved for a pricier class of reel. Five ball bearings ensure a velvet smooth crank, even under the heavy loads, and anglers are given plenty of cranking assistance with the forged alloy handle and oversized ergonomic grip. The alloy long cast spool holds generous amounts of braid or mono, giving you all the time you need to let the bigger customers run. As it’s a long cast, the rock and beach anglers will love the distances they can achieve.
Heavy duty bail wire and a stainless shaft demonstrate the Revenge focus on longevity and durability. This is no one cast wonder. If you have ever had a big one get away, and let’s face it, we all have, now is the chance to get your revenge. Revenge, from Rovex. Put one in your trolley now, and throw on a live bait this weekend, for a monster fish you can really brag about.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Type||Approx Mono Line Capacity||Bearings||Gear Ratio|
|Revenge 6000||Spin||18lb/150yd||5 + 1||5.2:1|
|Revenge 8000||Spin||20lb/360yd||5 + 1||4.1:1|
- 5 ball bearings
- Machined aluminium long cast spool
- Stainless steel shaft
- Thick tubular bail wire
- Line roller
- Graphite body and rotor
- Machined alloy handle
- Large soft-touch grip
Note: Price is for 1 reel only and price varies depending on what size you choose to order. Image for illustration, slight differences can occur.
Fishing Application and Fishing Rod Suggestion Guide
Rovex Revenge Reels 6000 size or 8000 size are ideal for fishing the rocks, beach or boat offshore as such we recommend choosing a boat rod around 6-7ft (spin type) with a line rating of 10kgs+ or a beach rod in a 10-12ft+ rod with a line rating of 8kgs plus.
- The Surf boat and rock angler will find all the power they need to wrestle a much heavier class of fish.
- Beach and rock fishing, more often than not, requires significant casting ability. The long cast alloy spool ensures you get all the reach you need.
- When the reel s start to get to this size, it becomes more important to ensure things stay as light as possible. The graphite body and rotor provides all the strength minus the weight.
- 5 ball bearings keeps cranking silky smooth and effortless. A feature usually reserved for reels with a much more expensive price tag.
- Features like the line roller are what give the revenge a touch of performance class. Line twist is reduced significantly, further enhancing casting performance.
- A robust bail arm, plus stainless shaft and graphite construction indicate the Revenge is built to handle the tough boat beach and rock environments.
The 6000 or 8000 Rovex Revenge Reels give the budget conscious angler a performance driven shot at a much bigger class of fish. When you fish the Rocks, boat and Beach, you are never entirely sure of what you might hook. With the Revenge 6000 or 8000 you can be confident you have all the grunt you need to successfully battle the oceans hardest fighting predators.