- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
JARVIS WALKER FISHUNTER PRO ELITE FISHING REELS
Getting out and fishing needn’t be an expensive process. Fishing with quality is something we all deserve and Jarvis Walker has always provided for those anglers with strict budgets. The Jarvis Walker Fishunter Pro Elite Reel series offers solid reliable fishing performance at an entry level price point making it accessible to all.
Offering quality inclusions such as 4 bearings, infinite anti reverse and a graphite body and rotor the Pro Elite affordable fishing is offering more for less. The model also includes a great looking and lightweight aluminium spool with classy looking porting. There is a heavy-duty bail wire for durability and the Fishing reel comes fully spooled with monofilament line and ready to cast, straight out of the box.
The key feature of the Jarvis Walker Fishunter Pro Elite Reel is that you will enjoy a great fishing experience with quality kit with an accessible price tag. Deck out the family with Jarvis Walker and get out on the water this weekend.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Line Capacity||Ratio||Size Class|
- Ball Bearings: 4 + 1 anti reverse bearing
- Construction: Graphite including body and rotor
- Aluminium Spool – Complete with fishing line spooled onto reel.
- Main Shaft: Stainless steel
- Infinite anti reverse
Note: Image is for illustration only. Price is for 1 reel
Jarvis Walker Fishhunter Pro Elite Fishing Reel Buyers Guide
We’re going to touch a little on sizes and their purpose to assist you work out which Pro Elite reel best suits your requirements.
Starting off with the small and medium sizes, The 2000 model will be a great utility for around the rivers, lakes and estuaries chasing Bream, Flathead, Whiting and the like The 4000 is capable of the same but sports a better and slightly stronger line capacity. The 4000 best suits 7-8ft rods rated 5kg+ or 9-12ft light surf rods.
The 6000 and 8000 gives you access to the Tailor and Salmon from the beach and rocks and will be great for some light near shore work off the boat for the like of Snapper and other reef species. As such for the beach or rocks we suggest using a 10-12ft rod with either the 6000 or 8000 size model or a boat rod around 6-7ft rated around 10kgs+
- Great looking reel with a stylish black body and ported alloy spool.
- Highly affordable fishing reel. Great for beginners and anglers on a tight budget.
- Graphite and Alloy construction gives the light weight feel usually reserved for more expensive reels
- The stainless main shaft helps to ensure a long working life.
- Supplied spooled with monofilament fishing line so it’s ready to go straight out of the box.
- The thick bail wire is ideal for the young angler providing less chance of inevitable bumps and drops that end in disaster.
- The infinite anti-reverse promotes a solid hook-up on strike. Again, a feature usually reserved for more expensive models.
- The perfect affordable fishing reel for the occasional angler, the angler that is rough on equipment or the novice looking for a solid and reliable start with quality equipment that won’t cost the earth.
The Jarvis Walker Fishunter Pro Elite Fishing Reel does what Jarvis Walker does best; gets you out on the water with quality and fishing for less. The Jarvis Walker Fishunter Pro Elite Reel for sale now is affordable fishing. The fish have no idea your reel doesn’t have all the bells and whistles, but they will feel the solid performance.
2000, 4000, 6000, 8000