- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FIN-NOR LETHAL FISHING REEL – LETHAL 100
Are you interested in catching bigger fish when out in the sea? Do you want a fishing reel that is tough and strong, and makes the task easy for you? The Fin-Nor lethal spinning reels are the perfect choice if you want to target bigger and powerful fish. With their robust build, big line capacity, and a multi stack, the Fin Nor Lethal 100 reel offers you durability and longevity. Plus, their stack features carbon fibre washers which are protected against water intrusion.
The fin-nor lethal 100 spinning reel has a body made out of aluminium and a shaft made from stainless steel. On the aluminium spool, a rubber braid ring has also been fitted, which allows the lethal 100 reel to be used for fishing braid straight to the spool without the need for backing if that is your personal preference. The gear set of the lethal 100 reel comprises of an alloy main gear and brass pinion gear.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Fin-Nor Lethal 100
- Type: Spinning
- Strong body made from aluminium
- Durable product, which is sealed for water intrusion
- 6+1 Ball bearings
- Monofilament line capacity 430 yards 20lb
- Braided Line Capacity approx 310 yards 100lb
- Max Drag: 20kg
- Approximate weight 844 grams
- Fin-Nor Megalock Anti reverse system
- Triple supported main shaft
Fishing Applications and Fishing Rod Selection Guide
Places you would likely fish with a Fin Nor Lethal 100 fishing reel include the likes of heavy duty fishing in the surf for big mulloway, sharks and more. From the rocks or for offshore boat fishing for anything from general reef fish such as snapper right through to powerful fish such as tuna, giant trevally, sailfish and even marlin.
If you are also in need of a new fishing rod or just want to work out what rod a 100 size lethal reel would be good for then what we suggest is to match the lethal 100 upto a 12ft or longer rod for beach fishing, 10 foot or longer for surf fishing or on most spin type or jig spin type boat rods upto 7ft rated above 10kgs.
- The Fin-Nor lethal spinning reel is a great choice for heavy duty, beach rock and offshore fishing.
- You can either spool the reel with monofilament or the braid line straight to the spool with the handy braid line rubber lip.
- Target powerful ranges of fish with the lethal spinning reel such as jewfish, tuna, coral trout, GT, Kingfish, Sailfish and so much more.
- Rated one of the most best reels in today’s market place for strength and durability. A triple supported main shaft has been built in the lethal 100 reel making it an important stand out feature as this is a reel now capable of handling some very powerful fishing.
- Mega Shield has been put in place in these reels to assist in combating corrosion.
So get the Fin-Nor lethal 100 reel today. With its impressive design, strong and tough parts and sealed drag, it will give you the full worth of your money!