- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
DAIWA AIRD X REELS
DAIWA AIRD X REELS – SPINNING FISHING REELS
The Daiwa Aird X is a beautiful looking Spin reel. Daiwa tell us that the Aird X has the most inclusions in this price bracket. Take a look below at the list of specs, then check the price. We think you will agree, that dollar for dollar this is a pretty spectacular spin reel. Not only is the finish and styling nothing short of stunning, it offers performance to burn. It will no doubt meet the approval of the most discerning angler and toughest critic.
Air Bail and Air Rotor facilitate outstanding line management, where Digi Gear II provides brilliantly synchronised power, backed up by no less than 9 ball bearings for superbly smooth cranking. The machined aluminium Handle and EVA knob also add to a perfectly ergonomic crank, particularly in the heat of battle.
Spool capacities are generous for the reels diminutive size, and there is just enough drag capacity to subdue the more mature of the smaller species of fish.These little marvels are incredibly light. When coupled with a spin rod of equal or better class, you will be enjoying a very light weight rig, allowing for hour upon hour of fatigue free casting.
Like us, you will be blown away by the feature to price ration. It is astonishing how much technology Daiwa have managed to work into the Aird X and still keep it in an affordable price bracket. The Aird X for sale now and is sure to look good on your favourite spin rod.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Size Class||Ratio per crank||Approx Weight (g)||Max Drag (kg)||Approx Mono Line Capacity||Approx Braid Line Capacity|
|2000||Small||5.6 (75cm)||225||2||2.7kg/125m or 3.6kg/100m||PE 1 (around 10lb)/200m Or PE 1.5(around 15lb)/150m|
|2500||Small||5.6 (84cm)||255||4||3.6kg/155m or 4.5kg/130m||PE 1.5 (around 15lb)/200m Or PE2 (around 20lb/100m|
|3000||Small-Med||5.6 (95cm)||290||6||4.5kg/185m or 5.5kg/155m||PE 1.2/350m or PE1.5/300m (PE1.2 = approx 12lb and 1.5, 15lb)|
|4000||Medium||5.7 (101cm)||380||6||5.4kg/240m or 6.4kg/190m||PE 2.5/300m or PE3/250m (PE1.2 = approx 25lb and 3, 30lb)|
- Bearings: 9+1 System
- Suitable for either freshwater or saltwater fishing styles – Lakes and rivers are ideal
- Equipped with Daiwa technologies such as Air rotor, Air Bail, Digigear II and more.
- Silent Oscillation
- Machined and classy looking aluminium handle
- EVA style handle knob
- Images for illustration only – slight variations may occur. Price is for 1 reel only – choose model when ordering.
Fishing Applications and Daiwa Aird Reel Buyers Guide
Small Sizes (2000 or 2500) – Daiwa Aird X 2000 or 2500 Reels are ideal for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. This size generally caters to the angler who fishes in lakes and rivers, streams and bays for species such as bream, bass, flathead, whiting, trout, bass, redfin, yellowbelly etc. We recommend picking a fishing rod around the 6-7ft mark to ideally suit this size reel with a line rating anywhere from around 2-5kgs. This is a guide only; you may have your own personal preference.
Medium Sizes (3000 or 4000) – Daiwa Aird X 3000 and 4000 are medium size reels suitable for a variety of fishing styles from heavier inshore fishing on a 6-7ft rod for cod, barra and mulloway through to light offshore for snapper and other reef fish. A 4000 size will also match upto a light 10-10ft 6inch surf rod. Look for a fishing rod with a rating anywhere from 4kg through to 10kg mark. Graphite is the best option. This is a guide only there are multiple options you could choose but if you need further advise just get in touch with our team.
Fresh anglers hunting record Murray Cod will also enjoy the 4000. Peggy hard bodies at Saratoga will also be a special for either reel. Whatever your target, you can be assured that the Digigear II and 9 ball bearings will provide you with a smooth but unyielding performance during the toughest of battles versus the most belligerent of fish.
The Daiwa Aird X Spinning Reels Medium Sizes 3000 or 4000 will suit beginners all the way through to professional anglers with the most discerning tastes in spin reels. Daiwa have managed to achieve this while keeping the price tag accessible to all anglers. The Daiwa Aird X Reels Medium Sizes 3000 or 4000 for sale now will make the perfect addition to your arsenal of classy, performance spin kit.
- The most significant benefit of the Daiwa Aird X Reels is the brilliant and particularly long list of inclusions for the price. This is one Amazing and affordable fishing reel range.
- Digigear II is a brilliant piece of technology offering superb gearing that is both strong and incredibly smooth.
- The silent Oscillation system adds to the smooth sensation of cranking, while the ergonomic alloy handle and EVA knob make the whole experience effortless. The Aird X Fishing Reel is built for relentless casting, the lightweight construction coupled with Air Rotor and Airbail ensure fatigue is a thing of the past.
- 9 ball bearings is a significant number of bearing in this price bracket that, coupled with Digigear II and the silent oscillation system provide the angler with a silky smooth cranking experience.
- The ergonomic design of the handle and knob assist in creating a cranking action that is completely effortless.
The Daiwa Aird X Reels for sale are spectacularly good looking reels that offer incredible inclusions and outstanding performance. This price bracket has never looked so good with a spinning options in the Daiwa Aird X for sale now. We deliver Australia and Worldwide.
2000, 2500, 3000, 4000