SI-TEX COLORMAX SEA LINK WITH EXTERNAL GPS ANTENNA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ColorMax Sea Link
7″ Color LCD GPS/WAAS Charting System
The new SI-TEX ColorMax Sea Link LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian™ Grounding Alarm, video input port for connecting cameras, second station capability and is expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/ Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
- 7″ color active matrix LCD daylight viewable display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Ultra-fast processor provides instant screen changes.
- Stores up to 1000 waypoints/marks, 50 routes and 5000 track points.
- Video port allows you to connect existing/optionally available cameras.
- Expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting/Fishfinder/Radar unit with optional sensors. You can even add an AIS or GPS/Loran receivers.
- GPS/WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations (available with internal or external antenna).
- Guardian™ Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel’s draft.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel’s current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Backlit softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD’s, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-Map MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Case Dimensions/Weight: 9″W x 7.3″H x 3.6″D, 3.3 lbs.
- Display Size: 6″W x 3.6″H (7″ diagonal)
- Bracket mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.